The Hungarian Labour Market Yearbooks series was launched in 2000. We had striven from the beginning to provide up-to-date results of labour market researches and useful information on the Hungarian labour market tendencies as well as the legislative and institutional background of the employment policy for the GO and NGO organizations of the public employment services, the local goverments, the public administration, educational and research establishments and – last but not least – for both the press and the electronic media. Our detailed analyses focusses on a special key issue in each year. Our goal is drawing up comprehensible and transparently structured yearbooks, which describe both the main characteristics and internal connections of the Hungarian labour market trends on the base of all available statistics, theoretical researches and empirical analysis.
Series editor: Károly Fazekas – General Director, CEPR
• Irén Busch – Ministry of Interior, director of the Common Employment, Statistics and Monitoring Department
• János Köllő – senior research fellow, Institute of Economics – HAS
• Jenő Koltay – senior research fellow, Institute of Economics – HAS
• Judit Lakatos – head of division, Hungarian Central Statistical Office
• Ágnes Szabó-Morvai – senior expert at the HETFA Research Institute